Naska Drama Bahasa Inggris " Secret Admire "



A sunny Monday, where all the people back to work and move after the weekend. Kichie as well as, a beautiful girl who works in a famous bank in Purworejo. Kichie is one of the clerks of the most diligent and disciplined, she does not never be late leaving for work. And every morning, when he left for work, he was always met with a blind beggar in the street near the bank.
Kichie                          :” Good morning Sir ! have a nice day..”
Blind beggar               :” Good morning. God bless you always ..”
            The day went on as usual and kichie always enjoy the day. Every day, Kichi often took time to read the newspaper in from the failure by Koko, who worked as a newspaper carrier. Turns out, secretly, Koko liked Kichie, every day he is often followed Kichie up to his house. Koko never dared to express his feelings. Simply a small piece of paper bearing the beautiful words that are always tucked in the newspaper that was brought to Kichie.
Koko                           :” Good morning miss , this is your newspaper ..”
Kichie                          :” Okey , thank you ..”
Koko                           :” You’re welcome , excuse me..”
Kichie                          :” Yes , sure . Hei , wait !! what’s your name ?
Every day you are always met and brought me a newspaper, but I never knew your name, I am Kichie.”
Koko                           :” I am Koko..”
Kichie                          :” Emmm .. I am glad to meet you Koko ..”
Koko                           :” I am glad to meet you too. Thank you .”
           
Koko is very pleased to be acquainted with Kichie. Girl who had long coveted. After delivering newspapers to Kichie, Koko get out of from Kichie’s  room , he jumped up and down with excitement. And as usual, finished work, Koko back hiding behind a bush near the road to wait for her hero came out to go home. And Koko have met the beggar.
Blind beggar               :” Hei , a young man . What’s are you doing ?
                                     You have jumped up and down like crazy man , you know ?
                                     Hahahaha ..”
Koko                           :” Hah ?? What do you say ? Are you serious can look me ?
                                     Are you not blind ? You’re a liar !!!”
Blind beggar               :” Eeemmm .. aaa ..
I mean, you sound being jumped up and down near me .. I was blind, I could not lie , man..”
Koko                           :” I am not believe with you blind beggar ! hahaha ..
but I don’t care , it's your funeral .. Good bye , see you ..”
Blind beggar               :” hahahah , that’s right handsome !!!
  It's better to not meddle my business,, haha ,, see you ..”
            Koko back hiding in the bushes near the bank to wait Kichie go home from work, she faithfully waited until late afternoon even though the air was very hot that day.
Until a few hours later, Kichie out of his office. Her face looks very happy, because she had just been appointed as manager at the company.
see Kichie out, Koko immediately rushed out and continued to stare at the elegance of the girl. Kichie met again with a blind beggar who met this morning.
Kichie                          :” Hai Sir .. You still here apparently ..
 Do you no want to get home , the day was getting dark..”
Blind beggar               :” I don’t have house sweety , I could sleep everywhere ..”
Kichie                          :” May God always bless you Sir ..
 I can only help a little for you Sir ..”
Blind beggar               :” oh .. thanks lady,, this is a big help for me ..”
Kichie                          :”You’re welcome , Sir ..
                                      I had to get home, I'll see you tomorrow , sir ..
   God bless you ..”
Blind beggar               :”Okee .. See you lady .. God bless you too ..”
            Koko apparently still loyal attention Kichie from behind the bushes near the bank. See Kichie giving money to the blind beggar, Koko intend to pick it up, because Koko want to have money from the girl who admires it as a memories. Koko directly sneaking blind beggar approached it to take money from girl he had admires .
Koko                           :”Heiii blind beggar , do you not want to go home ?
                                      The day was evening ..“
Blind beggar               :”I don’t have house , Sir..
                                      I could rest anywhere ..”
Koko                           :”owh .. poor you are ..
Youaregreat,hahaha .. ..
 Eeemmm .. I have to go home now, bye ..
Koko walk off that blind beggar by bringing that taken money from the blind beggar . Koko assume that the blind beggar will not know him , but in the reality ......
Blind beggar   :” hei you !! don’t took my money a handsome thieves  !!!”
                                      (awaken to stand up to pursue koko taking its money)
Koko                           :”haahh ?? you can walk ?? you are not blind  ??
                                       You’re a bi liar blind beggar !!”
                                      (continue to run to avoid the beggar which pursuing him)   

 
Don’t in suspecting there is a police which is being walk at near there  hear blind beggar rallying call . The police follow to pursue Koko , that police release its property catapult and shooting off him up at koko , till regarding the foot of koko , and koko desist to run . Kichie which not yet far from there also return and come near them.
Police                          :”heii a young man , what do you steal from the beggar ?
 You are handsome but in the reality you are just a thief  !
 Where is your feeling youngster ?
 What you take away from her ?”
Koko                           :”Eeee .. eemm .. I just .....”
                                     (conversing slowly)
Kichie                          :”What happened Sir ?
                                      Why you catching this boy ?”
Police                          :”He is steal the money of the beggar near the bank miss ..
                                      Wait first miss , letting this thief give clarification for me..”

Blind beggar               :”naahh , finally you have cacth .. hahaha ..
 Where is my money ??
                                      Refunding my money !!”
Kichie                          :”haahh ?? Sir , why you can come here ?
                                      You can see ? you’re not blind ?
                                      So ? You have liing all the people ?”
Blind beggar               :”I’m so sorry , I do that just for get money for eating..”
                                      (regreting)
Police                          :”So .. what you’re reasons to steal her money , boy ?”
Koko                           :”eeemmm ..
I just want the money that she have from his girl , Sir ..”
kichie                           :”What’s ?? why you do that ?”
koko                            :”eeeeee .. I’m sorry ..
  I just wont it to save a memories from you Miss , because.”
kichie                           :”Because what ?? you’re crazy ..”
koko                            :”Because I love you miss ..
The paper you have find every morning in you’re     newspaper is from me , Miss ..
  I’m very admiring with you ..”
Blind beggar               :”hahahha ,, heiii ..
                                      If so , why kick one's heels ?
                                      just expressing  your love to her ..”
Koko                           :”silent a liar !!!”
Police                          :” that’s right youngster , just expressing now ..”
Koko                           :”kichie .. eeeeemmmm .. aaa ..
                                      Wiil you accept my love ?”
                                      (embarrasing)
Blind beggar &           :”ciiiieeeee .. justly accept him , miss..
Police                          :” All of you very compatible ..                                
Koko                           : (kneeling and giving flower for kichie.)
                                      If you would accept my love , just took this flower ..”
Kichie                         : (accept the flower from Koko)
Koko                           :” yeeaayyyyy .. yiihhaaaaa ..”
                                      (jumped very happy)
            Finally Koko dare to express love to the girl who have admire , and Kichie accept him .
                                               
THE END
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url